1. Is the English strain picking up some features of the South African strain? And the new strains do seem somewhat more dangerous.
2. Joe Stiglitz comes perilously close to the Austrian theory of the business cycle.
3. Update on the Russian vaccine (New Yorker). And this WSJ piece. It seems to work? And yet more.
4. ““What we didn’t anticipate was that they would break the law,” Goldenfeld said — that some students, even after testing positive and being told to quarantine, would attend parties anyway.” A look at some of the models.
5. “Dubai announced Monday the creation of a “space court” to settle commercial disputes, as the UAE — which is sending a probe to Mars — builds its presence in the space sector.” Link here.
6. My on-line talk to PayPal. Mostly Q&A, and they did ask me about Nirvana’s “Aneurysm.”
7. Incoming vaccine data from Israel.